Be a Supporter!

TheRandomDotTheRandomDot

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

All 1,261 flash Reviews

My Little Sky Craft My Little Sky Craft

We're bombarded with so much new stuff these days, it's hard to keep up or give a crap, especially since the really good stuff is like finding a needle in a haystack amongst all the crap out there.

I gave a crap about Skyrim mods when the game first came out, and I was playing it. Then I won it after a week, moved on with my life, and THEN they decide to bring the construction kit out. Sorry...lost interest.

Minecraft was entertaining when it was in beta, and folks felt like they were contributing to a part of an end product. Then it was officially released, and it's like "whoopee... time to move on."

My Little Pony is cute. But, there's so much crap fan-fic out there it's not worth wasting your time sifting through it all.

I think folks get jaded and cynical younger and younger these days, b/c we're just flooded with so much stuff, a lot of it sucktacular.

How I Got Through SWTOR How I Got Through SWTOR

Just like Mass Effect. You pick a dialogue option, and sometimes they don't say what you think they will.

Mass Effect: Relations Mass Effect: Relations

Shepard can be a man?! What the deuce?! (I always play fem-shep)

Tiny Airships Tiny Airships

Well-polished game ... but no simple instruction screen? I had to die once to figure out Z was shoot (only b/c it was "try again" in the menu).

New York Shark New York Shark

You have done the impossible. This is the third entry in this game series, and it still feels fresh. You keep the flashy 80's styling, music and feel of the original, but add new content to keep it fresh. I can't play these games without smiling, laughing and thinking how crazy-outrageous it is the whole time. When the shark grabbed a hold of the meteor... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Bow to you, Sir! Bow to you!

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

If we can get Kanye to do a theme song, I smell a big box office pay day.

True Friendship True Friendship

This being NewGrounds and all, I was expecting her to get eaten by spike at the end. But, the schocking is cliche' here, so you went the G-rated version and ... holy christ you pulled it off!

Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

I don't mean to nit-pick (which means I'm going to), but you misspelled "incriminaion" (sp) on the loading screen. Other than that, pure Madness goodness.

The Safety Gnome The Safety Gnome

You just snuck that learning right in there. Right under my radar. Ok...you got me.

Hank's Rage: Megaupload Hank's Rage: Megaupload

The server "room" was fucking hilarious!